Annual Meeting 2021
Co-op Annual Meeting is August 26
Attendees are required to pre-register
Join us on August 26 at A&N Electric Cooperative’s Tasley headquarters, where we will be holding the Annual Membership Meeting.
While we are currently working our way back to normal, COVID-19 will still have an impact on this year’s annual meeting. We will not offer any door prizes or giveaways, but we will be allowing the voting member of the household to attend the business meeting to participate in the director election. Members planning to attend the meeting in person should pre-register by calling the cooperative at 757.787.9750 and selecting option 3 or by filling out the web form here. Members who register will receive information concerning meeting requirements and updated information.
If you do not plan to attend the annual meeting in person, you may vote by proxy. Proxies will be mailed along with a members’ billing statements beginning in July. Members who have elected paperless billing will receive their proxies in the mail. Members who complete, sign and return their valid proxies to the cooperative by Aug. 23 will be eligible for one of several bill credits ranging from $50 to $250.
The meeting will be broadcasted live on WESR (103.3 FM) the night of the meeting and the recorded broadcast will be made available at anec.com afterwards.
ANNUAL MEETING INSTRUCTIONS
Due to social distancing requirements, please note the following guidelines for attendance:
• The meeting will begin at 7 p.m. and will last about one hour.
• Registration will open at 6:30 p.m.
• Only the account holder may attend, as there is a limit on the number of attendees we can accommodate.
• Attendees will be required to maintain a 6-foot distance between themselves and other guests, employees and directors at all times.
• Attendees will be required to wear a face mask during the entire meeting. If an attendee does not have a mask, one will be provided for them.
• The meeting will be held in the cooperative’s warehouse area, rain or shine.
• RSVP will be required to ensure we are able to maintain adequate distancing.
A&N Electric Cooperative is limiting the number of attendees for the safety of its members, directors and employees. We reserve the right to turn away attendees if an RSVP was not confirmed ahead of time.